Today Heli Factor Sp. z o.o. has signed an agreement with the 2 Regional Logistics Base for the service and technical support of seven AWOS 18 Airport Meteorological Systems (LSM AWOS 18) and the AWOS 18 Monitoring Kit (ZM AWOS 18) at the Head of Hydrometeorological Services in Warsaw.
The systems are located in 8 places in Poland:
- Head of the Polish Army Hydrometeorological Service in Warsaw,
- 32 Tactical Air Base in Łask
- 31 Tactical Aviation Base Poznań Krzesiny
- 33 Transport Aviation Base in Powidz
- 21 Tactical Air Base in Świdwin
- 12 Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Base in Mirosławiec
- 22 Tactical Air Base in Malbork
- 23 Tactical Air Base in Mińsk Mazowiecki
The contract covers the inspection and maintenance of seven systems LSM AWOS 18, emergency inspections for LSM AWOS 18 and ZM AWOS 18, and possible repairs of both systems in the years 2020 to 2022.
The maximum contract value is PLN 1 045 820.61 gross.